Cochlear implant : A cochlear implant is an electronic medical device that replaces the function of the damaged inner ear. Unlike hearing aids, which make sounds louder, cochlear implants bypass the damaged hair cells of the inner ear (cochlea) to provide sound signals to the brain.
- Duration of Stay in the Hospital: 3-4 days.
- Approx cost of Cochlear Impalnt in India: USD$ 18000 - 50000.
- Cleft Lip and cleft palate surgery.
- Tympanoplasty (eardrum repair)
- Salivary gland surgery.
- Thyroid and parathyroid surgery.
- Nasal sinuses surgery, endoscopic nasal surgery
Global Health Journey has been involved in providing experts for developing and designing cochlear implant systems. Our team includes experienced audiologists, surgeons, psychologists and others who are dedicated to the evaluation, surgery and follow-up care of patients with hearing loss. We emphasize working as partners with the families of our patients and collaborating with schools, teachers, therapists and other health care providers.